1. Watch for the Lincoln Automobile commercial that has a couple leaving town, passing a field with a scarecrow, and stopping.
2. The driver (dressed in a suit) gets out, the scarecrow falls down, then comes back up wearing the man's suit, suggesting the man has changed clothes with the scarecrow.
3. Right before the man drives off, you see him shift the car into gear.
4. Although it is only a quick glimpse, if you pay attention you will see the cuff of his white shirt and suit jacket on his arm as he shifts - NOT the shirt from the scarecrow (this is the slipup)!
5. The next picture is the driver driving down the road in the scarecrows shirt.