1. Notice that the white rabbit is about a foot taller than Alice. He can run through the rabbit hole standing up completely, while Alice has to duck/crawl.
2. In the circular hall, Alice tries all the doors but one. (besides the one she came in)
3. In the circular hall, when Alice grows large, and she is supposedly "stuck" she actually isn't stuck, she had enough room to fit another one of her in the other side.
4. In the circular hall, when Alice is "stuck" she some how is able to reach down and grab the tiny white rabbit's gloves, and somehow get her humongous hands in to those tiny gloves. How is that??
5. When Alice is in the rabbits house looking for his gloves, she finds a bottle (a drink me) and if you notice in the mirror in front of her, her reflection is frozen in one position.
6. At the white rabbits house, in the garden, whenever he falls down from when Alice pounds her hand, he always falls on NEW glass! Notice how the glass magically comes back in to place before he falls again!
7. When Alice is getting chased by the puppy dog outside in the rabbits yard, she picks up a twig about as tall as her, and hurdles it probably about 1/4 of a mile and somehow the huge dog that's over 50 times bigger than the stick goes after it.
8. At the Tweedle's house, one of the Tweedles are actually wrongly accusing the other of of breaking the rattle, because he had the rattle to begin with.