I actually have six slip ups for this movie.
1. In one of the earlier scenes where the Spice Girls are rehearsing "Say You'll Be There" for their live show, notice what they are wearing and how their hair looks. A couple of "days" later in the movie, when the Spice Girls are rehearsing in Milan singing "Leader Of The Gang", they are wearing the same clothes and have their hair in the exact same styles. Obviously they did those two scenes on the same day, even though they are totally different days in the actual movie.
2. In the scene when the Spice Girls are training (they are all wearing army outfits) they have to go through some kind of obstacle course. Melanie B (Scary Spice) is on the far end and when everyone else crouches down to go through the tunnels, she runs straight passed them. Then, in the next scene, when everyone is coming out of the tunnels, Melanie comes out of her tunnel as well. How can this be when she never went inside a tunnel in the first place?
3. In the scene when they are all in the same bed in the scary house, Melanie B is describing her dream and when the camera turns to Victoria, she is leaning on her hand which is on her head. An instant later, her hand is back down again, where it had been before the camera had turned to her. This also happens with Emma. The shot of the whole group shows Emma's left hand around her fluffy pillow, but when the shot is focused directly on her, the other hand is around her pillow. HOW DISASTROUS!
4. There are a number of scenes where the producers are pitching their movie idea to Clifford. All these scenes are supposed to happen on different days, however everything about the scene, from the people in the background to the clothes Clifford and the others are wearing are the same. Basically, this scene was shot at one time when it was supposed to project the idea that they had several different meetings on different days.
5. In the flashback scene before the Spice Girls are famous, Melanie B stirs the sugar into her coffee and then puts the spoon down on the table. In the very next shot, she is still stirring the spoon in the mug even though she'd just put it down. In the same scene, after the girls do their dance, just as they finish dancing Victoria points her finger in a final pose and then drops her hand down as the girls start talking. In the very next shot, Victoria still has her hand pointing up in the pose, even though she'd just dropped her hand back down.
6. When the Spice Girls are sitting on that bench at night remembering all their old times, Emma has a lolly pop in each hand. When they all get up to run away, she only has one lollypop.
This movie is excellent!